as a computer monitor: supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
7inch HDMI LCD (C) (with bicolor case) 1024*600 Capacitive Touch Screen Support Raspberry Pi & Banana Pi Supports Various System
7inch HDMI LCD (C) + Bicolor case
- 1024×600 high resolution
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- For other mini-PCs, driver is required and should be developed by users
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Back light control to lower power consumption
Note: to use the LCD with following mini-PCs, additional cables are required and should be purchased separately:
Raspberry Pi Zero: HDMI cable, USB-type-A-receptacle-to-Micro-B-plug-cable
BB Black: HDMI cable
For revisions under Rev2.1:
- For the Raspberry Pi, comes with Raspbian driver (works with your Raspbian directly), and Ubuntu image
- When work as a computer monitor, touch function is unavailable
Rev2.1 New Features:
- Upgrade to IPS screen, wider viewing angle, more clear displaying
- Standard HID protocol, easy to be integrated into your system
- For the Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, single touch, and driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
More info : 7inch HDMI LCD (C)
- Material : high quality bicolor Acrylic, black and white
- Comes with bottom holder, optional tilt angle, 45 degree or degree
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2B/3B, Banana Pi, and BB Black
More info : Bicolor Case for 7inch LCD
Supported mini PC
Wiki : waveshare.com/wiki/7inch_HDMI_LCD_(C)
- Why the LCD doesn\’t work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn\’t work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter, because the PC\’s USB port might have not enough power to support the Pi and LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
Note: This product is protected by patent, anyone making copies/knock-offs SHOULD be held liable pursuant to law.
Since the first-generation Raspberry Pi released, Waveshare has been working on designing, developing, and producing various fantastic touch LCDs for the Pi. Unfortunately, there are quite a few pirated/knock-off products in the market. They\’re usually some poor copies of our early hardware revisions, and comes with none support service.
To avoid becoming a victim of pirated products, please pay attention to the following features when purchasing:
(Click to enlarge)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
1pcs/lot Voltage Sensor for Arduino DC For Raspberry Pi Amplifier Digital Current DC 0-25V with Code FZ0430
MQ-3 Alcohol Ethanol Sensor Gas Detector MQ3 Breathalyzer Detection Sensitive Switch For Arduino Raspberry PI Gas Module Sensors
US $1.88 / piece
Newton 5 inch Free Shipping HMI Touch Screen LCD Display Module Touch TFT For Raspberry Pi 2 A+ B+ Arduino Kits
CES-Raspberry Pi 3 Model B case, Protective Case for Raspberry Pi 3 Case , Raspberry Pi 3 Model B NOT Included (Black)
10PCS AMS1117 5V (4.5-7V) Turn To 3.3V DC-DC Step down Power Supply Buck Module For Arduino Raspberry pi
6-40V To 5V/3A DC Male Converter CPT Car Power Step Down for Raspberry pi, Compatible mobile phone, navigator, driving recorder
US $4.50 / piece
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.